Friday, November 5, 2010

So much to blog about, so little time...

Since my last post, there has been so many topics running through my brain just begging to be written about.  I haven't settled on a one.  Of course, what I mean is there are lots of stuff I want to write about, but that doesn't mean I have anyone to read any of them.

But I am writing this blog for me right?  So here are the many things I hope to write about:

1. More on weight loss...or weight gain.  This depends on where I'm at.  God help me.

2. The way my little boy says "Mama" whenever my man gets him out of bed or picks him up after work.  Poor Daddy.

3. Or the laziness of my big boy.  Will he ever really like any sport AND actually partake?

4.  Food. I could have a million posts featuring all of my favorite recipes with pictures.  I LOVE pictures of food.

5.  About how I want to be a stay-at-home mommy.  I love my job.  I do. Still, there is something so alluring about being with my baby all day and being able to pick my boy up from school.

6. How about giving up "city" life and reverting back to living in the country?  As long as it is within 30 minutes of a Target.

7.  I could also write about my husband's amazing ability to fix anything and everything in this house.  He is so cool.

8.  Speaking of my husband, I could also tell everyone about his "...isms" - cute little redneck sayings that are so funny but also make perfect sense.

9.  I could certainly showcase my big boy's LEGO creations - everyone is interested in that right?

10.  My job -I could write so many posts on the amazing people I meet at my job. 

11.  My parents - they are both so strong but in entirely different ways and they are both the giving, sacrificing people anyone will ever meet.

I could go on and on, but I think this list will give me a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment